Sunday, January 15, 2012

What I learn while creating the blog

I learned something called communication either by me or by the students.I know some information about having your own page and controlling it. I got this power in managing my web page, adding, and surfing different titles. I learn to think, manage, face the challenge, and find solutions to problems. I sometimes think of giving up but I connived myself to continue. I proceed thinking and using creative thinking in order to achieve my goal. I understand the idea of coming up with new ideas and apply them in my daily life. I taste the success when I finish doing something in my blog. I change the color, the shape of the blog and nice stuff. I feel that there is a sort of freedom when communicating through the web, especially. I am with the idea of giving the chance to the students to create new things and use his language openly and without fear. The objective of our teaching is have our message crossed using any means. Although we face difficulties regarding the net, we manage to survive. My students and I find it sometimes difficult to use the net but we try our best to solve this problem. The blog also helps students to read and write their own and their friends work or assignment. This gives them the opportunity to show their talents freely. They can also learn a lot from each other. As a teacher I feel happy when I read my students writing and the new ideas. I believe that managing time can help teachers to have blogs and deal with them wisely. Students will be able to show and perform their abilities any time they want. There is a chance for every student to participate freely and confidently. This also will raise the self- esteem in every student personality or character. I think using blogs in teaching is a helpful for both teachers and students. I am eager to hear from you all.

Thank you

Salam

8 comments:

  1. Good work, Salam! It's fun to see your creativity.

    Sherie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sherie,

      Thank you for your nice words. I am trying my best to learn.

      Salam

      Delete
  2. Congratulation on your new blog, Salam.

    I agree with you that a blog could be a good tool to communicate with your students and teaching. The challenge remains on how to motivate your students to use it efficiently. I hope we can find out throughout this course.

    Best of luck with your course.

    Salam,

    Hassan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Hassan,

      Happy that you visit my blog. Thank you for your sweet words. I am trying my best to learn from the instructors and you all.

      Salam

      Delete
  3. Hi Salam,
    It sounds like you're experienced with using blogs. Great work!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jodi,

    Thank you very much indeed! I am trying my best to learn.

    Salam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Salam,

    I like your design. The background picture is not intruding, but at the same time we can see it and it brings about pleasant memories. Someone said that every person who has ever taken a flight has at least on photos with a wing of the plane. I have a collection of them ;-)

    I wanted to ask you how you added the extra little boxes on the right "Happy to see you", "Thank you" - I find it very convenient.

    Also, the video bar beneath this window - what's that and how to make it.

    Thank,

    Val, Belarus

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Val,

    Thank you very much for your nice complement regarding my humble blog. I am trying my best to make it look attractive and I try to make the content rich. Regarding your question about the design and background of my blog you need to follow these steps:
    - Go to design then you will have a page that has some boxes and bars and in every bar and box there is a word called "edit".Then click on edit and you do the work and try to follow the steps. About the background you can change it from the bar "setting" it's appeared in one of the bars. You can find the video bar in the same page. I hope that helps. Thank you very much for your time. Looking forward to hearing from you.

    Salam

    ReplyDelete