Friday, February 24, 2012

Suprise!!!


Hello everybody,

This week I have this wonderful and super bookmark. It is called "Pearltrees". You can do a lot with this bookmark.

-You can share files and websites.
- You can get thousands of websites easily.
- You can have friends.
- You can share other interests.
- You can manage your pearl easily
- You can search for any title you want.

Finally thanks Russell Stranard for this wonderful bookmark. I am really glad that I am using this bookmark. You need only to have an account and it's for free. You can have your own pearltrees.
Just visit www.pearltrees.com

Thank you



2 comments:

  1. Thank you Salam for this suggestion. I am still in the process of exploring its functionalities and features and how it can enhance my teaching experience in ESL/EFL/ESP classes.

    Here is the link to Pearltrees for easy access: http://www.pearltrees.com/

    Hassan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hassan,

    Thank you Hassan for reminding me putting the address for pearltrees because I forgot to put it !! Thank you very much!!

    Salam

    ReplyDelete