Friday, February 7, 2014


The story of Haj
Ten years ago I wanted to visit Makkah for Haj or Omra so saved money and told all my uncles that I will go with any one will go. I have waited for two years. Suddenly I got chance, to go to Makkah , from Ministry of Education with less price than other, I feel very happy .i went home to tell my family that news. My mother thought about that and decided to go with my oldest brother and the two oldest sisters and I had to stay at home with my father and little brothers so I feel sad and slept with crying eyes. In the morning I accepted my mother’s decision and gave them their passports.
After only two days my oldest uncle came and asked about me, and tolled me that he will go for Haj and he wanted me to go with him .I feel so happy and remember what prophet  Mohammed said( Who left some thing for Allah, Allah will give him thing that is better than)
At the same year my family went for Omra and I went for Haj.
( Thank Allah, Thank my parents, Thank my uncle and Thank all who help me )

No comments:

Post a Comment