Saturday, October 25, 2014

A Wonderful Tour I had with my Students



   

One Thursday morning, my class and I went walking to Bab Al-Yemen. It is an ancient place where you can buy silver, gold, antiques, traditional clothes, and other traditional stuff. You can also see ancient buildings. We walked around the place and see the old market, had a chat in English. We described the buildings, people, the antiques and the streets. We had fun, had breakfast, which is Kebab, Yogurt, bread and tea. Then we drank grapes juice. Then after the breakfast we walked for an hour then we went to the swimming pool, we swam till the mid day. Finally this English open day ended. We felt great and thankful to each other because we had fun and practiced our English. Finally I asked my students to write a descriptive essay talking about this day and to write their suggestions on having other similar activity next time.





No comments:

Post a Comment